Enjoy a quiet night at the charming, colonial Hotel Rosario La Paz. Each of our rooms is tastefully decorated with motifs from the Aymara and Quechua cultures. We are dedicated to consistently improving our quality and service. Hotel Rosario La Paz recently underwent a major renovation, including the installation of an elevator for the convenience of our guests.
|Room Type||Price (U.S. Dollar)|
Check in: 13:00 p.m.
Check out: 11:00 a.m.
All of the rooms contain:
• Twin beds or double beds
• Telephone for local, national and international calls
• Wi-Fi in almost all of the rooms
• Cable TV with 64 channels
• Safety deposit box within the room.
• Private bathroom with hot water, towels, soap and shampoo
• Hair dryer if desired
• iPod dock
• Breakfast buffet in our Tambo Colonial Restaurant
• Free Internet access in the Jiwhaki Wine Bar or WIFI in your room.
• Free entrance to the Ayni store
• Hot herbal teas available day or night. (coca, anis, chamomile, fruit and flower teas)
• Map of the city of La Paz
• Free tourist books in Spanish or English